For the last 14 years I have been improving, changing and growing small and medium businesses. I have done it first as a consultant in Kolaja & Partners (currently Alvarez & Marsal) and later as a Board Member responsible for strategy, improvement and turn-arounds in biggest companies from Retail, B2B, FMCG, SMCG, and services sector that I worked for. On many occasions I had to optimize part of the business or the whole business. You can’t do it alone so in every firm I worked with I had to teach a number of analysts, project managers and directors how to optimize the business and how to deliver sustainable improvements. Below you will find a number of courses that summarize the material I use both internally and externally to teach people and make the process of change smother and much faster.
I teach through cases, so most of the lectures in the courses are case studies showing some business problems solved in Excel. Those examples are based on my practice and problems we had to solve while improving the results of a company. To every lecture you will find attached (in additional resources) the Excels shown in the lectures, so as a part of this course you will also get a library of ready-made analyses that can, with certain modification, be applied by you in your work.
On the basis of what you will find in this course I have trained personally over 100 consultants, business analysts and managers who are now CEOs, Operational Directors, COOs, Investment Directors, Partners in Private Equity, Directors in Consulting Companies, Board Members etc. On top of that my courses on Udemy were already taken by more than 45 000 students, including people from companies such as Walmart, EY, Adidas, Booz Allen Hamilton, Dell, Naspers, Walgreens.
Enjoy my courses and if you have any request for new courses just let me know 🙂
My essential courses related to management consulting and business analyses that will help you 10x your productivity:
- Management Consulting Cases for Job Interview
- Essential Excel for Business Analysts and Consultants
- Business Analysis Fundamentals for Management Consultants
- Essential Presentations for Business Analysts and Consultants
- Financial Modeling in Excel
- How to conduct market research during consulting projects
- Lean Manufacturing for Management Consultants
- Supply Chain for Management Consultants
- Sales Analysis for Management Consultants and Business Analysts
- Strategy for Management Consultants & Business Analysts
- Management Consulting Productivity Hacks
- Practical Project Management for Management Consultants
- Behind the scene of a Consulting Project
- On-line Business Models in Excel – Practical Guide
- Off-line Business Models in Excel – Practical Guide
- Excel Pivot Tabels for Management Consultants & Business Analysts
- Excel Shortcuts for Management Consultants
- Management Consulting Tools, Techniques and Frameworks
- Business hacks, tricks and tactics for your business
My courses describing how to improve the profits and scale different businesses:
- Retail for Business Analysts and Management Consultants
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) for Management Consultants
- Slow Moving Consumer Goods (SMCG) for Management Consultants
- Start and Run a successful consulting business
My other courses:
- How to conduct market research in startups and small firms
- How to build cheaply and efficiently your startup?
- How to open a restaurant?
- Financial Modeling for Startups
You can get any of my courses at price only $10 using coupon code BADASS